Attractions in 2011
These are the posts on my blog that got the most views in 2011. All but one were posted in years past. If you haven’t read them yet, check them out!
- 1 Missional Homeschooling 15 comments May 2011
- 2 East Africa Revival: Timeline and Key Individuals 11 comments March 2010
- 3 the RADICAL reformission–Chapter 6: Driscoll on Alcohol 8 comments December 2007
- 4 Introduction to the Shandong Revival–Historical Context 7 comments November 2007
- 5 Whitefield and Wesley–The Divisiveness of Debate over Calvinism/Arminianism 2 comments November 2007
Over half of my visitors were from the US and Europe, though I got a lot of hits from both Africa (70+% of those from Kenya and Uganda) and Asia (66+% of those from The Philippines, Singapore, India, Indonesia, and South Korea).